Mariners Compass Rose Cremation Urn
PRODUCT TYPE: Laser Carved Wood Cremation Urns
The Compass Rose Urn is one of our Laser Carved Wood Cremation Urns. All our wood cremation urns are handcrafted in the USA from solid natural cherry wood or white maple wood. The compass rose, also known as wind rose, is used to display the orientation of the cardinal directions—North, East, South and West—and their intermediate points.
We offer personalized laser engraving for an additional cost. Simply click the check box "Add Laser Engraving" and you can write up to 3 lines such as a loving sentiment, name of your loved one, dates of a life well lived or a simple quote. Each line can have up to 35 characters including spaces.
Our engraving options guide will show how the style of the font looks engraved on walnut wood. To capture the amazing beauty of our engraving, we have additional samples available.
To add the ashes to the wood urn, set the urn upside down on a soft surface such as a towel or blanket to protect the top. Remove the 4 screws that attach the bottom plate, insert the ashes and put the plate back on.
We are here to help you along the way. You can call us with any questions that you have toll free 800-320-0175.
- Free Ground Shipping in continental USA
- Handcrafting wood cremation urns in the USA since 2003
Handmade from natural cherry wood or white maple wood
- Personalized Laser Engraving option available
- Dimensions: 7-3/4" x 7-3/4" x 9-1/2" Tall
- Free ground shipping in the continental USA
- Urn construction - 2 to 3 business days
- Ground shipping - 5 to 7 business days
- Call for rush order availability and shipping options