"Our Lady Of Guadalupe" 3D Wood Urn
PRODUCT TYPE: Inspirational Wood Cremation Urns
Our Lady of Guadalupe is a powerful symbol of identity and faith, and her image is associated with everything from motherhood to feminism to social justice. This beautiful urn is handmade from solid oak, walnut or mahogany wood.
We offer personalized laser engraving for an additional cost. Simply click the check box "Add Laser Engraving" and you can write up to 3 lines such as a loving sentiment, name of your loved one, dates of a life well lived or a simple quote. Each line can have up to 35 characters including spaces.
There are 3 different types of fonts to choose from: block using times new roman , block italics using times new roman italicized or the very popular script engraving using Roundhand BD font.
Our engraving options guide will show how the style of the font looks engraved on walnut wood. To capture the amazing beauty of our engraving, we have additional samples available that will show you approximately how the size of the font would look on the urn.
To add the cremains to the urn, set the urn upside down on a soft surface such as a towel or blanket to protect the top. Remove the 4 screws that attach the bottom plate, insert the ashes and put the plate back on.
We are here to help you along the way. You can call us with any questions that you have toll free 800-320-0175.
- Free Ground Shipping in continental USA
- Handcrafting wood cremation urns in the USA since 2003
- Handmade from solid oak (shown), mahogany or walnut wood
- Personalized laser engraving option available
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 10-1/2" Tall
- Free ground shipping in the continental USA
- Urn construction - 2 to 3 business days
- Ground shipping - 5 to 7 business days
- Call for rush order availability and shipping options